Thursday 28 April 2011

Too Much to Do Not Enough Time!

I haven't blogged for a while because I've don't stop from morning til night & we are searching for a another chef!!!!! Life very stressful in our household at the moment and I feel like I'm constantly treading water, hoping calm will reign again soon... & that one day I will finally be able to breathe easy!!

On a more positive note (as if I haven't got enough to do ;-) ) I am planning an Open House sale... plans still in my head at the moment, but when I have more concrete days etc I will let you know as soon as possible....!!

Today is the 5th Anniversary of my civil wedding & tomorrow I share my religious anniversary with Will & Kate!! And apparently according to my sister they have chosen the same wedding song as me...!

No comments:

Post a Comment